Meet The Staff
Meet Dr. Chris Balsly
Dr. Chris Balsly
When it comes to preserving, enhancing and beautifying our smiles, we all want the best. The best care. The best service. The best results. It’s as simple as that.
Dr. Balsly, a Dentist in Mason Ohio, is a unique kind of dentist. He takes a gentle approach, easing any concerns you might have by providing valuable patient education. He listens so he can best understand your particular needs. Then he strives to provide the highest standard of personalized dental care using his skilled training in the latest advances in dental technology.
Dr. Balsly completed his Doctorate in Dental Surgery at Ohio State University. He went on to complete an advanced training program at the Department of Veteran Affairs. Prior to creating Trailside Dental Care, Dr. Balsly obtained valuable experience while employed in several private practices throughout Cincinnati and Dayton.
Professional Affiliations and Experience:
- Certified in Intravenous Sedation from Miami Valley Hospital
- Certified in ACLS
- Certified in Dental Forensics
- Advanced Training in Implant Dentistry
- Guest Lecturer for Medical Residents at The University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
- Member of Academy of General Dentistry
- Accredited with over 270 hours of Continuing Education from the Academy of General Dentistry
- Member of American Dental Association
- Member of Ohio Dental Association
- Member of Cincinnati Dental Society
- Member of Dayton Dental Society
Doctor Balsly is dedicated to helping those less fortunate. He has volunteered at several Safety Net clinics throughout Ohio. He volunteered to work with mentally and physically disabled patients. He has treated disabled Veterans. If you are a patient of our practice and know of a person in need, do not hesitate to ask for help.
Doctor Balsly travels abroad on a regular basis to provide emergency dental care. If you would like to help or donate to these missions, please contact our staff and we will give you more details
Doctor Balsly grew up in Cincinnati. He attended Miami University in Oxford Ohio. He graduated with a degree in Management Information Systems. He was employed at Accenture as a Business Consultant before attending the Ohio State University College of Dentistry. Doctor Balsly lives with his family in Cincinnati. He is a life long Reds fan. The Bengals make him cry every Sunday.
Dr. Balsly looks forward to bringing out the full beauty of your smile.